Tourism and activities on the French Riviera
Activities and events
While staying at the Le Hameau Hotel, don't miss out on any of the regional festivities or cultural events:
- Menton lemon festival – Mid February, early March
- Nice carnival – Mid February, early March
- Cannes film festival – May
- Monaco Grand Prix – May
- Violet festival - February
For the more physically fit, there are many facilities close to the Le Hameau Hotel:
- Horse riding
- Golf, tennis…
- Canyoning and white water sports
- Climbing, Via-ferrata, pot-holing
- Hang gliding
And for the others:
- Alpha Loup Park
- The Mont d'azur biological reserve and its bison
- The Grasse perfumeries
- The Vallauris potteries
- The Lérins islands
- The "vallée des merveilles"...
There are many must-see tourist attractions in the region. We can advise you on activities at your request and depending on your wishes.
From the French Riviera to the Nice hinterland
The Côte d’Azur, called the French Riviera by English speakers, has some very beautiful towns such as Nice, Menton, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Cannes, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Saint-Tropez...
Beaches, historic towns and cultural activities, the coast is brimming with unique places to visit with family or friends. During the season there are many summer evening events including many free shows and concerts.
We propose a selection of sites to visit so that you don't miss out on any cultural addresses:
- The Maeght Foundation in Saint-Paul
- The Picasso museum in Vallauris
- The Fernand Léger museum in Biot
- The Chagall museum in Nice
- The Escoffier culinary art museum in Villeneuve Loubet
- The Renoir museum in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- The Rosaire chapel in Vence
- The perfume museum in Grasse
After the French Riviera, take the hilly hinterland roads to discover the hilltop villages that are typical of the region. Grasse, an artistic and historical town, is well-known for its famous perfumeries. Closer to the coast, the Vence area is scattered with typical Provence villages. The town of Vence, built in a snail shape, is a vibrant town.
The charm of Saint-Paul-de-Vence has made it famous throughout the world. The Vence region is also Gorge du Loup country, and has its waterfalls (Courmes, les Demoiselles, Saut du Loup) ...